For Online Banking support please call 1-844-649-5691
during normal business hours or fill out a Contact Us form.
Enrolling in Mobile Money is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Log in to your online account and go to your user options
- Enroll in mobile banking and register your device
- Follow the prompt sent to your mobile phone via text message** and enjoy!
Check out our new First Nebraska Bank app!
First Nebraska Bank is excited to announce Mobile Check Deposit as the newest feature of our mobile banking application – Mobile Money . Need to deposit a check? Snap a picture with your smartphone! Enjoy convenient and quick access to online banking, mobile check deposit and bill pay through text message, mobile browser and mobile application. Need to know you current balance? Send us a text message! Need to pay a bill while you're on vacation? Use the Mobile Money app! Learn more about mobile check deposit.
Text Features and Commands Include:
- Balance Inquiry - text BAL
- Transaction History - text HIST + texting nickname
- ATM Locations - text ATM + Street or Zip
- Branch Locations - text BRANCH + Street or Zip
- Help - text HELP
- Text commands to 96924
Mobile Browser and Application features include:
- Balance Inquiry
- Transaction History
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Bill Payment
Mobile Check Deposit features include:
- The ability to conveniently deposit checks wherever you have internet access on your smartphone
- Support for multiple platforms, including iPhone and Android
Please call your local representative with any questions.
**Message and data rates may apply.
First Nebraska Bank offers FREE1 Online Banking Services for all of our personal and business customers! Now you can bank 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere you have access to a personal computer and the Internet. Sign up today and take advantage of all of these great features:
VIEW TRANSACTIONS AND BALANCES
- Check the balances of each of your First Nebraska Bank deposit and loan accounts.
- View your current statements and recent transactions.
- Find out if a deposit or withdrawal has cleared.
- Search for a specific transaction.
- Check current interest rates and find out how much interest you have earned.
- Easily move money between your First Nebraska Bank accounts, on your schedule.
- Set up one-time or recurring transactions to occur automatically on a future date.
First Nebraska Bank offers Online Bill Pay Services for all of our consumer checking accounts! You can pay bills 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere you have access to a personal computer and the Internet. Sign up today and take advantage of all of these great features:
- Schedule single and recurring payments
- View Payment History
- Set Reminder Emails
- Set Personalized Security Features
- Pay Bills from Multiple Bank Accounts
- Manage Payees using Categories
- Ability to make Inter-bank Transfers
- Ability to E-mail Payments to Friends
To enroll or access your bill pay please login to your online banking account.
Online Bill Pay will be free for all First Nebraska Bank consumer accounts. Online bill pay is not available for all accounts.
Certain restrictions apply. Refer to the Online Bill Pay Agreement for further information.
Do you need a quick, secure way to pay someone without writing them a check or having cash on you? Popmoney is the solution! This personal payment service is offered as part of First Nebraska Bank's Online Banking Click-N-Pay bill payment product. Popmoney eliminates the hassles of checks and cash. Sending and receiving money is as easy as emailing or texting. You don't need to know anyone's personal banking information, just their contact information.
Here are a few everyday things that Popmoney can come in handy for:
- Send money to your child at college
- Send a gift to family and friends
- Reimburse friends for that fun outing
- Pay your babysitter or your lawn care service
- Pay rent to your landlord or roommates
Sending money is as simple as paying a bill. First, you put in the person's name and email address or cell phone number and enter the amount you would like to send them. Then, select the day you would like the payment to be sent. You are able to include a personal message so the recipient knows who is sending them money and for what reason. There is a small, flat $0.50 fee for sending payments regardless of amount. If your payment is not accepted within 10 days, the money is put back in your account. As soon as the recipient receives their notification and follows the instructions to verify their information, the funds are deposited to their account as early as the next business day.
Since First Nebraska Bank offers Popmoney, you'll receive a message letting you know someone has sent you a payment. You will simply log into your online banking and go to Popmoney and accept your pending payment all right from your Online Banking account. No additional passwords or accounts need to be set up for you to remember. Your financial information remains secure.
If you would like some help getting started or need to sign up for Online Banking or FNB Click-N-Pay, we can help! Stop in at your nearest location and ask us how!
1Online Banking Services are currently free for all First Nebraska Bank customers. Online access is not available for all accounts. Certain restrictions apply.
Refer to the Online Banking Services Agreement for further information.